This guide will explain how a request should be posted.
- All requests goes here: Helpdesk
- You have to be a member of Sajber. Click on Sign Up on the top right-hand corner to register.
- The topics title must be in a correct format to have a clear overview what is getting requested:
- There is no need to add "Request" or "Req" as you already are at the request section.
- Requesting via Private Message is not allowed.
- If you make a mistake, please PM a moderator, requests cannot be edited or deleted. The feature was removed to prevent further misuse.
- Requests for one specific host are not allowed. Not all our members have access to all filehosts due to local restrictions, but all our members should have equal opportunities to fill requests.
What information should I include in the body of the request post?
- The title of the eBook and name of the author.
- The format of the eBook you are looking for.
- All requests are for books in English unless a different language is clearly and explicitly requested.
- Requests for books or magazines with adult content are not allowed.
- All links must be coded.
Important: Links in requests are NOT meant to be replaced when they die. A request is a one-time deal: once filled and closed, the topic is moved to the Fulfilled tag and locked (no further editing possible). You are not to send private messages to fulfillers asking for new links, you must request again. Thank you.